Saturday, August 15, 2009

QUEEN ANNE'S REVENGE - handmade soap from Mad Hatter Soap Co. by madhattersoap on Etsy


QUEEN ANNE'S REVENGE - handmade soap from Mad Hatter Soap Co. by madhattersoap on Etsy
I decided to feature this soap not only for it's beauty, but the packaging is adorable.

I love the theme behind it and if anyone has ever been to the Caribbean they know the smell described in this soap. I've been many times and just love the spices and aromas of the Caribbean.

I give this soap a thumbs up for fantastic presentation and the wonderful essence described. Hope you all enjoy it.


Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • 1 comment:

    1. Whoever put together the packaging and designed their packaging is my hero. The mad hatter concept looks very vintage and looks like it could have been produced around the time the book was actually published.

      ReplyDelete

     

    blogger templates