Saturday, April 24, 2010

Organic Cinnamon Bark Handmade Vegan Soap made by DeShawnMarie



Organic Cinnamon Bark Handmade Vegan Soap 
My new organic soaps are now available
~Organic Cinnamon Bark Vegan Handmade Soap~

This soap starts with organic olive and coconut oils in which I add ground orange peel and cinnamon to. The scent is from 100% organic cinnamon bark pure essential oil. This soap is designed specifically for exfoliation. It has a lot of texture to it and is great for those rough spots. It smells delicious!

My organic soaps are not certified organic, but I do my best to have as many organic ingredients as possible. They will always have at least 80% organic ingredients. All of my soaps are made from nourishing Coconut Milk, Herbs, Fruit & Vegetable based ingredients.

There are absolutely no animal products or testing.
100% ANIMAL LOVING SOAPS!"

Bookmark and Share

  • DeShawnMarie.com
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     

    blogger templates